display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with used to or the correct form of be used to. You may need to use a negative.
- There be a park here, but it’s gone now.past state → used to + infinitive
- I having so much homework, it’s too much.not familiar with something, first person → am not used to + gerund
- Our cat sleeping on the bed.be familiar with something, third person → is used to + gerund
- We didn’t have a car but these days we drive everywhere.past state, negative → didn’t use to + infinitive
- My brother and I fight a lot, but know we are great friends.past habit → used to + infinitive