display incorrect answers
Choose the correct linking verbs and adjectives to complete the sentences.
Only use each verb and each adjective once.
- Is that a new perfume? It .
- My neighbour grew this apple in his garden, but unfortunately it .
- You voice , do you have a cold?
- This bridge , let’s turn back.
- The new guy , he helped me with my bags.
Complete the sentences with the strong forms of the adjectives in brackets.
- When shall we eat? I’m (hungry) !very hungry = starving
- I need to wash my car, it’s (dirty) .very dirty = filthy
- This Pokémon card is (valuable) .very valuable = priceless
- Patrick was (angry) about the robbery.very angry = furious
- Winter in Siberia is (cold) .very cold = freezing