display incorrect answers
Replace the subject-pronouns with the correct possessive pronouns.
- I have lost (I) keys.I → my
- Did you brush (you) teeth?you → your
- Alex and Lucy like to ride (they) bikes.they → their
- Claire is looking for (she) favourite top.she → her
- We would like to sit at (we) usual table please.we → our
Replace the subject pronoun with the correct independent possessive pronoun.
- Colin bought a new car yesterday. It’s (he) now.he → his
- It seems that we have the same jacket. Is this (I) ?I → mine
- I parked my car right outside. Where did you park (you) ?you → yours
- I can’t find Sue and Peter’s house. Which one is (they) ?they → theirs
- In the cinema: “We are looking for our seats. Are these (we) ?”we → ours