display incorrect answers
Choose the correct verbs, using each tense once.
Future I (will or going to), future II, simple present or present progressive
- The train at 11:20.time set by a train schedule → simple present
- Wait! I you.spontaneous decision → will
- As we want to get better marks in English, we harder in the future.planned action for the future → going to
- Josh to the cinema with his friends tonight.set appointment in the near future → present progressive
- I am afraid they everything by the time we arrive.action that will have been completed by a certain point in the future → future perfect
Complete the sentences for situations in the future. Decide which tense you need to use.