display incorrect answers
Choose between the simple past and the present perfect simple to complete the sentences.
— to England?signal: ever → present perfect simple
—Yes, I there three times.saying how many times up to now (signal: three times) → present perfect simple
—When to England?asking about a specific past event (when) → simple past
—I last there two years ago. I a few days in London.specific time marker (two years ago) → simple past
Complete the sentences using the simple past and the present perfect simple.
- He (tell/already) you his answer.signal: already → present perfect
- The children (go/not) to school on Monday.specific past time marker (on Monday) → simple past
- I (give) you his phone number last month.
Why (you/call/not) him yet?1. signal: last month → simple past|2. signal: yet → present perfect
- (you/see) that new movie yet?signal: yet → present perfect
- I (visit) a friend the other day.signal: the other day → simple past
- My grandma (send) me a birthday present yesterday.signal: yesterday → simple past
- We (hear) a new song on the radio two days ago.signal: ago → simple past
- We (get/just) home.signal: just → present perfect
- So far he (speak/only) about the company’s past successes.signal: so far → present perfect