display incorrect answers
Complete the sentence with borrow or lend.
- Miranda and Jason want to buy a house. They are looking to from a bank.borrow: take money and agree to pay it back|present progressive, infinitive contruction → to borrow
- During the US presidential campaign, many celebrities their support to a candidate.lend: offer help or support|present simple → lend
- Max had a car accident, so I him by bike.lend: give somebody something to use and return|past simple, irregular verb → lent
- Can I your pen?borrow: take something to use and return|present simple → borrow
- I never money to friends.lend: give money to someone who agrees to pay it back|present simple → lend