display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with by or until.
- I will be home 7 o’clock, after that you can find me in the park.end of a block of time → until
- the time she turned 25 she had gray hair.by the time = fixed epression
- You have to be here 9 o’clock tomorrow morning, otherwise you will miss the presentation.deadline → by + time
- He works from 9 5 every day.end of a block of time, fixed expression from … until
- Nobody can leave the room we find out who the murderer is!end of a block of time → until