display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with carry or bring.
- Poor Lily has to a heavy school bag full of books every day.transport something with your hands/body strength → carry
- Will you me some chocolate from the shops?take somethig towards the speaker → bring
- Her boyfriend her flowers every Sunday.take something towards the receiver → bring
- Mason helped the elderly woman her shopping home.transport something with your hands/body strength → carry
- Do you you lunch to work every day?take something towards the speaker → bring