display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with carry or wear.
- The box was heavy so she asked her neighbour to it upstairs for her.take something from one place to another|past simple, infinitive construction → carry
- Is Lucy the girl who her hair in a pony tail?style your hair in a particular way|present simple 3rd person singular → wears
- It’s very trendy for men to beards these days.have facial hair|present simple, infinitive construction → wear
- It’s not a good idea to a lot of money when you travel.take something with you everywhere|present simple, infinitive construction → carry
- Can you the shopping inside?take something from one place to another|present simple, question → carry