display incorrect answers
Complete the senteces with check or control.
- the timetable before you leave. The buses don’t run very often on Sunday.find out about something|imperative → check
- The doctor told me to my temperature regularly.inspect something to make sure that it is correct|infinitive construction → check
- Martin is trying to his weight by eating only fruit and vegetables.be able to make people/things do what you want|infinitive construction → control
- Brittany was upset. She tried to her emotions, but couldn’t stop herself from crying.be able to make people/things do what you want|infinitive construction → control
- Daniel that the lights were off and the windows closed before leaving the house.inspect something to make sure that it is correct|past simple, regular verb → checked