display incorrect answers
Complete the sentence with come or go.
- We don’t to school at the weekend.Use go for movements to other places|present simple, negative sentence → don’t go
- What time is your friend over?Use come with movements towards the speaker/listerner.|present progressive → coming
- Imogen wants to to the ballet with us.Use come (with) when someone joins the movement of the speaker.|simple present, want + infinitive → to come
- We’re not to Berlin on the train.Use go for movements to other places|present progressive, negative → going
- Michael has to a wedding, he will return on Sunday.Use go for movements to other places|incomplete action|present perfect → gone