display incorrect answers
Complete the sentence with any, anything or every, everything.
- The shop had ice-cream flavour you could image.all the flavours → every
- My sister is a vegetarian. She doesn’t eat meat.negative sentence, no meat → any
- I eat . Meat, vegetables, cheese. If you put it on the plate, I’ll eat it.all foods → everything
- Lisa is 9 months pregnant. The baby will be born day now.this day or that day or another day → any
- If you have a problem, you can call me time you like.this time or that time or another time → any
- time I call, there’s no one home.all times or whichever time → every/any