display incorrect answers
Complete the sentence with win or earn.
- Richard $6.50 an hour at the cafe.earn: get money for work that you do| present simple, 3rd person singular → earns
- We the lottery last year.win: come first in a competition or race|past simple → won
- Who do you think will the gold medal this year?win: come first in a competition or race|future I (will) → win
- Movie stars a fortune for every movie.fixed expression: earn a fortune = make a lot of money
- I’ve been running around all day. I’m going to have a little nap. I’ve it.earn: deserve something because you have worked hard for it|present perfect → have earned