display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with much, many or a lot of. These sentences are informal.
- We don’t watch television.television: uncountable noun, negative sentence → much
- How languages can you speak?languages: countable noun, question → many
- Take as time as you need.time: uncountable noun, positive sentence → as much
- I have flowers in my garden.flowers: countable nouns, positive sentences → a lot of|in a more formal sentence many would also be possible
- Matt knows stuff about sports.stuff: uncaountable noun, positive sentence → a lot of|in a more formal sentence much would also be possible