display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with if or whether.
- She asked the police woman the criminal had been caught.indirect question expressing two possibilities (caught or not) → both possible
- They don’t remember or not they closed the bathroom window.whether + or not
- Let us know you can come to the party or not.if/whether + … + or not
- the weather is nice, we can go to the park. conditional sentence → if
- I have to decide to study history or economics.whether + infinitive with to