display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with know or meet.
- My friends are flying in to town tonight. I’m going to them at the airport.go to a place and wait for a person to arrive, future I (going to) → meet
- Have you Mark?know somebody, be introduced for the first time: meet|present perfect → met
- My mother lived in Edinburgh for 10 years so she the city very well.be familiar with a place: know|present simple, 3rd person singular → knows
- I don’t where the train station is.have information|present simple → know
- She I don’t like oranges.have information: know|present simple, 3rd person singular → knows