display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with listen to or hear.
- me!active, concentrate on what I am saying! → listen
- He was his favourite music.keyword: was as an auxiliary for past progressive|we can’t use hear in progressive tenses → listening to
- Yesterday, they a strange sound coming from the basement.passive, hear without wanting/choosing to hear|past simple, irregular verb → heard
- She broke up with him because he never her.pay attention to, concentrate on → listen to|past simple, regular verb → listened to
- Have you the news?a complete action in the past → hear|past simple, irregular verb → heard