display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with lose or miss.
- My brother wants to weight.have less of something, infinitive construction → lose
- We the connecting flight at LAX International Airport.with public transport, simple past → missed
- I the last episode of America’s Next Top Model. Who won?not experience a planned event, simple past → missed
- Don’t you little sister in the crowd of people.not be able to fins something, imperative → lose
- She is sick and will a whole week of school.not attend a planned event, future I (will + infinitive) → miss