display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with have to, don’t have to or mustn’t.
- She go to school tomorrow. It’s a holiday.no obligation, 3rd person singular → don’t have to
- In Australia you drive on the left.obligation from outside (the rules) → have (got) to
- You smoke inside. It’s illegal.not permitted → mustn’t
- Tonight the film is free. You pay.no obligation → don’t have to
- He get up early tomorrow to catch a flight.obligation (the flight), 3rd person singular → has (got) to