display incorrect answers
Choose person, people, persons, peoples to complete the sentences.
- Ancient were hunter gatherers.inhabitants of a nation/members of an ethnic group, scientific context → peoples
- There are 10 in the bed.plural form of person → people
- Police will question of interest.in official language, persons is used to emphasise each individual person
- The sitting next to me smells.a man, woman or child → person
- In an ideal world, the of the world would live in harmony.inhabitants of a nation/members of an ethnic group, formal context → peoples