display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with an indefinite pronoun (something, someone/somebody, somewhere, anything, anyone/anybody, anywhere).
- Has seen my glasses?question, asking about a person → anyone/anybody
- Would you like to drink?offer, we expect the answer to be yes → something
- I had a strange feeling that was following me.positive sentence, referring to a person → somebody/someone
- The hotel was very beautiful. Mary-Anne had never been so posh before. word with a negative meaning (never), referring to a place → anywhere
- She said about coming late today.positive sentence, talking about a statement → something