display incorrect answers
Complete the sentence with speak or talk.
- I’m to the kids at the primary school about recycling next week.communicating with primary school children = informal occasion|present progressive → talking
- The dinner was very boring, we business all night.talk + noun = discuss something|past simple → we talked
- How many languages can they ?know/be able to use a language → speak
- I need to to the bank about a savings account.the bank = formal discussion → speak
- Yesterday, we to our neighbours about having a street party.if you are organising a party with your neighbours, you are likely to have a friendly relationship = informal context|past simple → we talked