display incorrect answers
Complete the sentence with speak or talk.
- I’m to the kids at the primary school about recycling next week.giving a lecture at a primary school is an informal occasion, therefore, we use ‘talk’|present progressive → I’m talking
- The dinner was very boring, we business all night.talk + noun = discuss something|past simple → we talked
- How many languages can they ?speak: know/be able to use a language
- I need to to the bank about a savings account.the bank indicates a formal discussion, therefore, we use ‘speak’
- Yesterday, we to our neighbours about having a street party.if you are organising a party with your neighbours, you are likely to have a friendly relationship, therefore, we use “talk”|past simple → yesterday, we talked