display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with spend or donate.
- Alex has been a lot of time with Michael lately.spend: use time|present perfect progressive → spending
- We try not to much money on groceries.spend: use money to pay for things|present simple, infinitive construction → to spend
- I’ve decided to my old bike to a local children’s chairty.donate: give something away to benefit others|present perfect, infinitive construction → to donate
- Ruby all her time and energy on being fashionable.spend: use time|present simple, 3rd person singular → spends
- The Morris family 10% of their monthly income to Oxfam.donate: give something away to benefit others|present simple, the Morris family = 3rd person singular → donates