display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with take or bring.
- I can you to the airport tomorrow if you like.movement away from the speaker’s location → take
- a jumper with you, the weather is going to change this afternoon.movement away from the speaker’s location → take
- Can I someone to your party tomorrow?movement towards the listener → bring
- Little Red Riding Hood cake and wine to her grandmother.from the perspective of little red riding hood (the doer): the cake and wine moves away from her location → take|from the perspective of grandmother (the receiver): the cake and wine move towards her location → bring
- My boyfriend always me flowers on Valentine’s day.movement towards the receiver → bring