display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with look, see, or watch.
- at that big dog!Direct your eyes towards something deliberately|Keyword at → look
- You different. What have you done to your hair?use look + adjective to describe appearance
- I can’t , it’s too dark in here.Have the power, ability of sight|Keyword: can’t → see|We use can/can’t with the verb see to give it a progressive meaning
- The police have been their suspect for more than a week.Observe something that moves, changes or develops for a longer period of time → watch
- – Omar forgot his mobile.
– I’m him later tonight, I can give it back to him.seeing = dating/meeting