display incorrect answers
Complete the sentences with when or if.
- the weather stays nice and warm, we can go to the beach.we are not sure that the weather will stay warm → if
- you see Sarah, tell her I say hi.2 options: Option 1: you might see Sarah → if|Option 2: you will definitely see Sarah → when
- He promised to call he arrives.We are sure he will arrive → when
- It will be cold the sun goes down.we are sure the sun will go down (it always does) → when
- I get tired, I will have an afternoon nap.whenever → if/when