display incorrect answers
Rewrite the underlined if-clauses using as long as, supposing or unless.
- We will go jogging if it doesn’t rain.
We will go jogging .unless replaces if … not|add -s to the verb in the 3rd person singular|as long as is also possible here, as long as = only if
- You will only pass the exam if you study hard.
You will pass the exam hard.as long as means only if
- What if you fail, will you take the test again?
, will you take the test again?supposing replaces what if
- You’re going to miss the train if you don’t hurry!
You’re going to miss the train !unless replaces if … not
- What if you were fired next week, what would you do?
fired next week, what would you do?supposing replaces what if
- I will only cook dinner if you do the dishes.
I will cook dinner the dishes.as long as means only if