display incorrect answers
Type in the verbs in the Simple Past.
- William (visit) his grandparents last weekend.regular verb → add ed
- Jane (arrive) an hour ago.regular verb that ends in e → add a d
- We (go) to Bob's birthday party yesterday.irregular verb, 2nd verb form (go-went-gone)
- I (be) on holiday last week.irregular verb, 2nd verb form (be-was/were-been)|for I/he/she/it we use was
- She (see) fire.irregular verb, 2nd verb form (see-saw-seen)
Complete the sentences in the negative form.
- I phoned Lucy last night. → I Lucy last night.did + not + verb in the basic form
- You tidied up your room. → You up your room.did + not + verb in the basic form
- Olivia became an actress. → Olivia an actress.did + not + verb in the basic form
- We found the treasure. → We the treasure.did + not + verb in the basic form
- He spoke Spanish. → He Spanish.did + not + verb in the basic form