display incorrect answers
Type in the verbs in the correct Simple Present form.
- Anne (work) in a language school.3rd person singular → add s
- She (be) a teacher.be is an irregular verb|3rd person singular → is
- She (teach) English.3rd person singular, verb ends with ch → add es
- Her students (come) from all over the world.3rd person plural → the verb remains in the basic form
- Anne usually (go) to school by bus.3rd person singular, verb ends with o → add es
- On the bus she (have) time to correct a few tests.have, 3rd person singular → has
Complete the sentences with the negation.
- The children (be/not) tired.be, 3rd person plural → are|negation for be is constructed without a helping verb
- Carol (have/not) any brothers or sisters.3rd person singular|have is either used with got (has not got) or with the helping verb do (does not have)
- I (drink/not) milk.normal full verb, 1st person singular → negation with do
- She (like/not) maths.normal full verb, 3rd person singular → negation with does|the full verb remains in the basic form
- I (be/not) from England.be, 1st person singular → am|negation for be is constructed without a helping verb